How to Handle Persecution #18 | with Daniel Whyte III
TEXT: Psalm 7
Psalm 7 is David’s psalm of deliverance from those who falsely accuse him. In this psalm, David states that the charges of his accuser are not true and defends his own innocence. We are studying this psalm to learn how to handle false accusations.
Last week, we saw that…
1. David relies on God.
2. David faces the charges of his accuser.
3. David requests God’s vindication.
Today, I want us to look at three more things we should do when we are falsely accused.
1. Realize that God is the ultimate judge.
2. Realize that God will bring an end to the actions of wicked people.
3. Realize that God will establish those who are faithful to Him.